The airport authority and the Bali COVID-19 Task Force will recheck the swab test results of all passengers upon arrival at I Gusti Ngurah Rai International airport.Read also: Bali named among top post-pandemic destinationsIf any passenger arrives without a swab test result, the airport authority will let the task force take action.“We will also reprimand the airline for not following the regulation,” Elfi emphasized.Bali Governor Wayan Koster sent a letter to the transportation minister on May 18, requesting the swab test results be made a requirement to enter the island through the airport. However, in the same letter, the governor did not request similar a requirement for people entering the island through the seaport.For those entering the island through the seaport, Koster only requested a rapid test result issued by a public hospital, regional health agency or other authority that declares a person negative for COVID-19.The rapid test result and swab test result should be valid for at least seven days after the arrival day at Bali’s airport.Bali COVID-19 Task Force executive chairman, Dewa Made Indra, reiterated that everyone planning to visit Bali must have the COVID-19-free letter when they buy the ticket. Visitors must also register at the provincial website https://cekdiri.baliprov.go.id, which will provide a QR code that can be shown when buying the ticket as a proof that the passengers are healthy.The policy is required for everyone except flight attendants who only transit in Bali.“The policy was made to limit people from traveling. So, for those who have no important and urgent interest, it is better to delay their trip,” Dewa said.Read also: Bali’s Denpasar to impose COVID-19 restrictions that keep businesses runningHe explained that swab test requirement was not out of line. He said the administration was not asking for privileges or special treatment, but was only seeking to follow the central government’s plan to make Bali the first region to recover from the COVID-19 outbreak.Dewa Indra said the administration appreciated the central government’s plan to make Bali the first COVID-19 free area.“However, it is not a simple thing. It will be a long road as [the outbreak] is not over yet. Bali wants to tightly control who enters Bali, both Indonesians andforeigners, because all people are possible COVID-19 carriers,” he said.The swab test, he said, was needed to filter those seeking to enter to prevent further transmission on the island.As the policy will come into effect on May 28, Dewa said all airlines needed to begin disseminating information to their future passengers.Topics : Anyone with plans to visit Bali must first undergo a swab test and a obtain letter stating they are free from COVID-19 under a new policy issued by the Bali administration that will take effect later this month in order to curb transmission of the disease on the world-renowned resort island.From May 28, everyone visiting Bali is required to have undergone a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test, Bali Airport Authority head Elfi Amir said.“We urge everyone and all airlines to ensure this has been done before flying to Bali, all passengers must already have PCR test results declaring they are negative for COVID-19. The document should be checked at the airport prior to departure,” Elfi told The Jakarta Post on Thursday.Elfi explained that a virtual coordination meeting had been conducted on Thursday to notify all related stakeholders of the new policy, including airlines.
The teams will play among themselves on East-West lines throughout the tournament until the final between the best team from each region in the western hub on Dec. 5.Four matches involving teams from the United Arab Emirates, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Iraq will get the western zone back underway, while Australia’s Perth Glory will play China’s Shanghai Shenhua in the opening match in the East.The AFC Cup, the competition for more minor football playing nations in the continent, will also resume in centralized venues in East and West Asia starting in late October with a one-off final scheduled for Dec. 12. “Notwithstanding the challenging times, I am delighted that we are seeing more encouraging progress on the return of many domestic Leagues to the field and with them comes an expectation that we can conclude both the AFC Champions League and the AFC Cup in the coming months,” AFC General Secretary Windsor John said in a statement.The postponed Asian under-19 championship will now take place in Uzbekistan from Oct. 14-31, while the under-16 tournament has been rescheduled for Nov. 25-Dec. 12 in Bahrain. The Asian Champions League will resume in two regional hubs in September and October with a single match deciding the title in early December, the Asian Football Confederation said on Thursday.The continent’s elite club competition, which was suspended in early March because of the novel coronavirus outbreak, will resume first in West Asia on Sept. 14 and in East Asia on Oct. 16 at centralized venues as yet to be confirmed.While group matches will be played in full in a round robin format as originally planned, fixtures in the latter stages of the tournament from the round of 16 onwards will be single knockout matches rather than the usual two-legged format. Topics :
9 Cleveland Terrace, North WardONE of Townsville’s most iconic homes has sold at auction.9 Cleveland Terrace in North Ward sold at the auction held at the site of the home for $1.825 million.The home was purchased by a local Townsville couple from a prominent family.More from news01:21Buyer demand explodes in Townsville’s 2019 flood-affected suburbs12 Sep 202001:21‘Giant surge’ in new home sales lifts Townsville property market10 Sep 2020The house is famous for being the white house on the hill admired by many as they walked along The Strand.9 Cleveland Terrace, North WardMore than 100 people turned out to the auction while 12 bidders registered.The three-bedroom, two-bathroom Californian bungalow has sweeping views of Pallarenda, Magnetic Island and Castle Hill.It was the first time the home had been on the market in 44 years after being bought by co-founding director of the North Queensland Cowboys Max Short in 1973, who died last year, aged 89.
The London Pensions Fund Authority’s (LPFA) joint ventures with Lancashire and Greater Manchester hope to grow in size by acting as asset managers for other local government pension schemes, Susan Martin has told the IPE Conference & Awards.The London fund’s chief executive told delegates in Barcelona that the two joint ventures would soon be “opening up” to the rest of the sector to grow in size.The LPFA’s £10.5bn (€14.8bn) pooling vehicle with the Lancashire County Pension Fund will see the two funds merge investments, liability management and administration efforts.It recently announced Michael O’Higgins, former chairman of the Pensions Regulator, as its inaugural chair. Speaking of its £500m infrastructure joint venture with the Greater Manchester Pension Fund, Martin noted that it recently completed its first investment in a green energy fund targeting biomass power plants. “Our idea is to make a few more investments, and then we will be opening that up to the rest of local government,” she said, citing the advantage for other funds to avail themselves of the in-house capacity built up by Lancashire, Greater Manchester and the LPFA.In response to a later question, Martin explained that the infrastructure partnership was set up “with the intention of opening it up to LGPS funds” but that it would only focus on local government clients.“That doesn’t mean we don’t make investments with other pension funds,” she added, citing the potential for partnerships with other European, Canadian and Australian pension investors.Martin also said the LPFA-Lancashire partnership was in discussions with other local authority funds and would be open to other schemes acquiring a stake in the venture, or simply opting for it as an asset manager.Her comments come amid a flurry of activity within the local government sector, with numerous funds in discussion to set up several pooling vehicles, after the UK government expressed its desire to see management costs reduced and a greater focus on infrastructure investment.The most recent announcement came from funds in Surrey, Cumbria and East Riding, which are in discussions to set up a £9bn pool they hope will grow to £20bn.
The Belgium-based Sarens Group has established a venture in Taiwan to take part in the local offshore wind market.Sarens in Taiwan will focus on maintaining a fleet of SPMTs, SGC-120s, SGC-90s, and CC-8800s, as well as providing onshore logistics for offshore projects.The work scope includes barge transport, unloading and reloading of heavy parts, SPMT transport to temporary storage, JIT delivery to offshore site, logistics management, full operation scope and engineering.As part of its strategy in the region, Sarens in Taiwan will at first hire employees from Southeast Asia, Europe and other regions, but will commit to training and hiring Taiwanese locals in the long-term.According to the company, the newly-formed venture is positioned to make the most of the Taiwanese government’s positive policy on offshore wind.To remind, this summer Taiwan allocated 5.5GW of offshore wind capacity to be developed by 2025, with around 75% of the selected projects located off the Changhua County.
Kipchoge enjoyed a successful year in 2019, capping it off by becoming the first athlete to run a marathon in under two hours by clocking 1hr 59mins 40secs. Read Also:Miss BumBum risks Messi’s wife’s wrath by getting tattoo of Barca hero’s face on her groin Messi, on the other hand, won the Ballon d’Or and was once again on top of his game as he led Barcelona to the La Liga title. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Formula 1 champion Lewis Hamilton and Spain’s cycling champion Marc Marquez complete the six-man shortlist for top honors that was announced on Wednesday.Advertisement Promoted ContentFascinating Ceilings From Different CountriesCan Playing Too Many Video Games Hurt Your Body?5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks17 Mind-Blowing Makeovers By Makeup Artist Vanessa Davis9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A TattooFrom Enemies To Friends: 10 TV Characters Who Became Close8 Things That Will Happen If An Asteroid Hits EarthCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way6 Extreme Facts About HurricanesA Soviet Shot Put Thrower’s Record Hasn’t Been Beaten To This DayHidden For A Thousand Years – A Secret Of The Great Wall Of China7 Biggest Celebrity Endorsement Deals World marathon record holder Eliud Kipchoge will battle Lionel Messi, Tiger Woods and Rafael Nadal for the Sportsman of the Year in the Laureus World Sports Awards. Loading…
Festival Parade in 2013GREENSBURG, Ind. — After a year off, the Tree City Fall Festival is returning to Greensburg this Fall.The date is set for September 15 and 16.The festival committee is looking for volunteers to help.If you would like to be involved and help out there is a meeting tonight at 6:00 PM at the Greensburg City Hall.
“It is a yellow card and a stupid fault. You get another and it is a red. “When it is the last minute of the season and you have qualified for Europe, it is no problem. I don’t like that. Keep your shirt on.” After losing the likes of Shaw, Adam Lallana and Dejan Lovren last summer, Saints were expected to struggle this season, but remarkably the south-coast club are now just 10 points shy of leaders Chelsea. Koeman insists his team’s Champions League aspirations are more than just a pipe dream. “We know that we have a strong team and that was important in the end of December,” he said. “We got a point against Chelsea and the three points against Arsenal. That makes belief in the players. That is what you need if you are not a big club – belief in the players, not afraid of the name or the stadium. We learned that. “I am not surprised we won. We have organisation. If we keep the spirit and the organisation, we can keep in front in the table.” Press Association Louis van Gaal admitted that the decision not to include Radamel Falcao in his squad was a tactical one as Manchester United drew a blank against Southampton. United failed to register a single shot on target as they lost 1-0 and surrendered third place in the Barclays Premier League to the Saints, who earned their first away win at Old Trafford for 27 years thanks to Dusan Tadic’s decisive 69th-minute goal. Van Gaal selected Angel di Maria up front alongside Robin van Persie and then shifted Wayne Rooney up front after the former Arsenal striker suffered an ankle injury, while there was not even a place for Falcao on the bench. That decision raised some eyebrows but the United boss insisted that he needed cover for other positions among his substitutes and defended his choice to drop the 28-year-old. “As a coach you have to take decisions and you have to look at the composition of your team and your selection and you have to look at your game plan,” he said. “Therefore I have to decide that he is out of the 18 because I have to change, for example, (Luke) Shaw and Di Maria. “You have to look also to the needs of your selection at that time.” He added: “We have a lot of players who are coming back and (Falcao) has played the last five matches in a row.” Southampton manager Ronald Koeman was delighted to get one over his old adversary Van Gaal, but he was not so happy about Tadic’s “stupid” goal celebration. The Serbian removed his shirt during the aftermath of his memorable winner and Koeman was clearly irked by the substitute’s lack of restraint. “I don’t like that,” the former Holland defender said.
Researchers at Stanford University’s cardiovascular institute have published a study reporting that the flavoring in e-cigarettes may have the potential to cause heart problems.The study reported that while e-cigarettes have been shown to lower the risk of lung cancer in long-time smokers, there are still unique risk associated with the chemicals being inhaled with the water vapor.Curious about what risk may be associated with e-cigarettes, researchers began testing the chemical flavoring against human blood cells and how the cells react to them.The study was conducted on the blood of smokers, non-smokers, and found that in all cases, vaping flavors, even without nicotine, caused blood vessel dysfunction which can cause a heart problem.Cinnamon and menthol flavors seemed to cause the most damage to the cells, however, scientist reported that all the flavors caused some damage and and or inflammation to the cells making them less able to form new blood vessels or heal wounds.Dr. Jane Freedman of the University of Massachusetts reported that while small laboratories are unable to completely detect the harm that could be caused by e-Cigarette flavors, the study should be enough to get the conversation started about what risk e-cigarettes can cause and get other researchers interested in finding out the facts.Vaping was first invented to help smokers kick the habit but has since become a trend among non-smokers and teens despite the lack of research into it’s long-term effects.
Trump explained that if the House were to impeach him, he wanted it to go fast so he can have a fair trial in the Senate and the country can get back to business. According to President Trump, he would call House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff, the Bidens and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, among others, to testify. Trump said that would reveal how corrupt the system really is. The President added he was elected to “clean the swamp and that’s what I’m doing!” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is scheduled to make a statement about the impeachment proceedings this morning.Democrats blame Trump for pressing Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden’s son Hunter for his questionable position on a board of a corrupt Ukraine energy company.Meanwhile, President Trump says the “Do Nothing Democrats” had a bad day yesterday in the impeachment inquiry in the House Judiciary Committee. In a series of tweets this morning, the President said Democrats have no case for impeachment and are “demeaning the country, but nothing matters to them, they have gone crazy.”The Do Nothing Democrats had a historically bad day yesterday in the House. They have no Impeachment case and are demeaning our Country. But nothing matters to them, they have gone crazy. Therefore I say, if you are going to impeach me, do it now, fast, so we can have a fair….— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 5, 2019