Man Utd make surprise decision over Ighalo’s permanent deal

first_imgManchester United have reportedly cooled plans to sign Nigeria’s Odion Ighalo permanently or extend his loan spell beyond the end of May, as they want to see what happens with the continuation of the Premier League campaign.Advertisement According to a report in the Daily Mail, Man United have also decided against recalling Dean Henderson from Sheffield United.Ighalo looks set to return to Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua at the end of May.The Nigerian striker signed a short-term loan deal with United after the CSL was suspended earlier this year.His current loan contract – which sees United pay him £130,000-per-week, will expire on May 31, and United will have to make an offer to Shanghai Shenhua in order to extend it.Though according to the Mail, United are not planning to do so, and want to wait and see what happens with the rest of the Premier League season.Reports last month suggested the Red Devils were planning to make an offer to sign Ighalo permanently, and had been told to fork over just £17million to do so.Though now, Shanghai Shenhua have made plans to offer the 30-year-old a new contract in China earning a sky-high £400,000-per-week.Ighalo has impressed at Old TraffordRead Also: Eberechi Eze reveals desire of playing football at highest levelIghalo has been impressive while on loan at United, and has been used as an impact sub.He has scored four goals in eight appearances for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side, but his future has been clouded by the coronavirus pandemic.Ahead of a meeting between Premier League clubs on Monday, there is still no date for the league to return, and United don’t want to get drawn into paying Ighalo’s wages if he isn’t likely to feature again.FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Loading… center_img Promoted ContentWho Earns More Than Ronaldo?9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A TattooWhat Are The Most Delicious Foods Out There?Best & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever MadeTop 7 Best Car Manufacturers Of All TimeTop 10 Tiniest Phones Ever MadeThis Guy Photoshopped Himself Into Celeb Pics And It’s HystericalThe 10 Best Secondary Education Systems In The WorldThe Best Cars Of All Time7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The UniverseThe Highest Paid Football Players In The World5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parkslast_img read more

Read More..

Cheeseman vs. Garcia: Fight date, time, price, how to watch, live stream

first_img“For this fight, it’s a European title, he’s highly ranked with the world governing bodies and the thing is once you win a European title, there’s only one other step after that,” Cheeseman said.If victorious, Cheeseman knows that the winner of Anthony Fowler and Scott Fitzgerald, who fight in March, will be knocking on his door.”They are both obviously confident in winning, but right now if I go and win on Feb. 2, I will be the ace card, and the pair of them have got a pair of jokers,” he added.Join DAZN and watch 100+ fight nights a yearCruiserweight star Lawrence “The Sauce” Okolie (10-0) is also fighting on the undercard. In his last bout, The Sauce battled to a unanimous decision victory over Matty Askin for the BBBofC British cruiserweight title, when the pair fought on the Anthony Joshua vs. Alexander Povetkin undercard in September.When is the Cheeseman vs. Garcia fight?Ted Cheeseman vs. Sergio Garcia will take place on Saturday, Feb 2. The fight card is scheduled to begin at 2:30 ET.How do I watch Cheeseman vs. Garcia?The Ted Cheeseman vs. Sergio Garcia fight is not available via traditional pay-per-view methods. Instead, fans can take advantage of a 30-day free trial to watch the fight online with DAZN.MORE ABOUT DAZN•  Meet DAZN, the first dedicated live sports streaming service•  What sports are live-streamed on DAZN?•  How much does DAZN’s live sports streaming service cost?How much does the Cheeseman vs. Garcia fight cost?A new subscriber to DAZN gets the first month of service free, which means you wouldn’t have to pay a penny to watch the Cheeseman vs. Garcia fight. If you have previously signed up for DAZN, the fight is included as part of your $9.99 monthly subscription cost.A subscription also includes access to all of DAZN’s live events, as well as highlights, replays, behind-the-scenes features, original shows and live news reports. Where is the Cheeseman vs. Garcia fight?Ted Cheeseman and Sergio Garcia will fight at the O2 Arena in London. The O2 Arena is a multi-purpose indoor arena and has a capacity of 20,000 — the second-highest seating capacity of any indoor venue in the United Kingdom. Ted Cheeseman record and bioName: Ted “The Big Cheese” CheesemanNationality: BritishBorn: Aug. 20, 1995Height: 5-10 Total fights: 15Record: 15-0 with 9 knockoutsSergio Garcia record and bioName: Sergio “El Nino” GarciaNationality: SpanishBorn: Oct. 12, 1992Height: 5-11½Total fights: 28Record: 28-0 with 13 knockoutsCheeseman vs. Garcia Fight cardSergio Garcia 28-0 vs. Ted Cheeseman 15-0Jake Ball 12-1 vs. Craig Richards 13-1Lawrence Okolie vs. Tamas LodiFelix Cash vs. Rasheed Abolaji for the vacant Commonwealth middleweight title The EBU European super welterweight belt will be on the line when Ted “The Big Cheese” Cheeseman takes on the titleholder Sergio Garcia at the O2 Arena in London on Feb. 2,  live and exclusively on DAZN.Cheeseman is undefeated with a record of 15-0 with 9 KOs. The 23-year-old is looking to move up to world title honors, but knows he must become a European champion first. Scott Fitzgerald vs. Radoslav MitevJohn Docherty vs. Przemyslaw BiniendaDana Zaxo vs. Tayar Mehmedlast_img read more

Read More..

Lakers should ‘shut down’ LeBron James for rest of season, ESPN analyst says

first_img“Hey, let’s get these younger assets back involved, let them play without LeBron and showcase themselves, so you can create more assets,” Williams said. “Also, hey, Luke Walton, you’re going to be the next coach of UCLA, let’s start looking forward to who our next head coach is going to be and start really paying attention to who we’re going to trade for in the offseason. “Magic Johnson needs to shut LeBron James down,” Williams said. “He needs to take it away from LeBron, because LeBron’s pride will want him to play. LeBron is the ultimate competitor, and he will want to compete for an eight [playoff] spot. But if you’re thinking about long-term return on investment for LeBron James, who is 34 years old, you have to be able to compartmentalize that if you’re Magic Johnson, and say, ‘OK, LeBron, sit down, I don’t need you to get injured … sit down, get healthy.'”The NBA would certainly frown on that, given the league’s recent directive to the Pelicans that they must play disgruntled star Anthony Davis rather than sit him. But might the Lakers take a similar stance with James, and play him extremely limited minutes the rest of the way? Williams said sitting James would allow the team to show off its younger players and boost their trade value. And as far as coach Luke Walton … well, Williams, like many others, expects he’s on the way out. Related News The reeling Lakers have lost four of five and are now an extreme long shot to make the NBA playoffs. Is it time to do the once unthinkable and sit LeBron James?ESPN analyst Jay Williams thinks so. The former college star and NBA player said Monday morning on the network’s “Get Up!” program that the Lakers should “shut down” LeBron James for the final 19 games. Snoop Dogg rips Lakers, offers his box seats for $5 in expletive-filled videocenter_img Lakers’ loss to Suns causes playoff odds to plummet “[ESPN’s] BPI Index gives them a 1.1 percent chance to make the playoffs. Why are you fighting for that? Let it go. Focus on next year.”Williams, a former star at Duke, was the No. 2 overall pick in the 2002 NBA Draft. He played one season for the Bulls before a serious motorcycle crash ended his career.New video by ESPN: Lakers/Magic Johnson need to shut LeBron down – Jay Williams | Get Up! https://t.co/RY2gccrGjS— WillMore Sports (@WillMoreSports) March 4, 2019last_img read more

Read More..

JOBS: DONEGAL PROJECT OFFICER FOR THE BUSINESS BOOT CAMP PROGRAMME

first_imgJob Vacancy – Donegal Project OfficerRECRUITMENT OF A DONEGAL PROJECT OFFICER FOR THE BUSINESS BOOT CAMP PROGRAMMEWorking alongside a small professional programme management team this is an ideal opportunity for the right individual to help Enterprise Northern Ireland and its partners to deliver the exciting Business Boot Camp programme (Start & Grow) successfully across County Donegal.  The position will be a Fixed Term Contract from date of appointment to 31 March 2015. Please make contact with Enterprise NI Communications Officer Jennifer Taylor [email protected] or 004428 7776 3555, if you wish to receive an application form along with detailed Job Description and Person Specification.Please note, Secondments will be considered.  Closing Date for Applications is 12.00pm on Tuesday 11th December 2012. Enterprise NI is an Equal Opportunity Employer The Business Boot Camp programme is funded under the European Regional Development Fund through the European INTERREG IVA Structural Funds Programme.  JOBS: DONEGAL PROJECT OFFICER FOR THE BUSINESS BOOT CAMP PROGRAMME was last modified: December 4th, 2012 by BrendaShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:JOBS: DONEGAL PROJECT OFFICER FOR THE BUSINESS BOOT CAMP PROGRAMMElast_img read more

Read More..